The Conanicut Island Sailing Foundation provides scholarships for the following purposes:
• To attend a CISF Program
• To attend Sea Adventure Camp
• To enter the sport of sailing and receive sailing class lessons (i.e. Sea Adventure Camp, CYC Junior Sailing, etc.)
• To attend a regatta or sailing event where a sailor has demonstrated commitment by ‘qualifying’
• To attend a sailing clinic, regatta, or event
• To receive higher level coaching
While CISF does not require submission of financials, scholarships are given out based on the need of the individual (and/or family). Priority is given to full-time Jamestown residents.
Scholarships are accepted on a rolling basis. If more than 3 weeks has passed since your application submission and you have not heard anything from us, please reach out to Meg Myles: CISFSailing@gmail.com
Applying for Scholarship to Sea Adventure Camp:
☐ Go ahead and register for the camp week that you want BEFORE you have confirmation of a scholarship
☐ Please click ‘pay by check’ to check out
☐ Follow up with Meg (email@example.com) to confirm that you have registered and applied for a scholarship.
E-mails and letters will be mailed 3-4 weeks after the scholarship application has been received. Recipients have 4 weeks to get their scholarship agreement form back to Meg Myles. If no scholarship agreement form is returned, the scholarship will be voided.