• $295/camper for kids ages 11-16 (9 am – 4 pm)
• $295/camper for kids ages 8-10, full-day weeks, 9 am – 4 pm
• $160/camper for kids ages 8-10, half day weeks, 9 am – 12:30 pm
• $160/camper for O’Pen Skiff Class, 1 – 4 pm, 2 weeks only
• $145 for Marine Adventurers camp (Ages 6 & 7)
Payment can be made via credit card online only or by check. If paying by check, payment is expected with two weeks to confirm a camper’s spot.
Contact Meg Myles to set up a payment plan if needed.
Checks should be made payable to Conanicut Island Sailing Foundation, or CISF and mailed to:
7 Felucca Avenue
Jamestown, RI 02835
Registration is not complete until payment has been received.
To be clear, a camper’s spot will not be confirmed until payment has been made.
Refund policy –
1) Prior to June 1st, a $25 administrative fee will be assessed, with the balance refunded.
2) After June 1st, a $25 administrative fee will be assessed and the balance will only be refunded if and when the spot if filled.
Scholarships may be available directly from Conanicut Island Sailing Foundation. Application deadlines are November 1 & May 1.
Late applications will not be considered.
Please download the application or apply online:
E-mails and letters will be mailed 3-4 weeks after the scholarship deadline closes. Recipients have 4 weeks to get their scholarship agreement form back to Meg Myles. If no scholarship agreement form is returned, the scholarship will be null and void.