• $295/camper for kids ages 11-16 (9 am – 4 pm)
• $295/camper for kids ages 8-10, full-day weeks, 9 am – 4 pm
• $160/camper for kids ages 8-10, half day weeks, 9 am – 12:30 pm; $130 for the week of July 4th since there is no camp on July 4th.
• $145 for Explorers (Ages 4 & 5); $115 for the week of July 4th, since there is no camp on July 4th.
• $145 for Marine Adventurers camp (Ages 6 & 7); $115 for the week of July 4th, since there is no camp on July 4th.
* There is no camp on July 4th. Prices reflect the 4-day camp week.
Payment can be made via credit card online only or by check. If paying by check, payment is expected with two weeks to confirm a camper’s spot.
Contact Meg Myles to set up a payment plan if needed.
Checks should be made payable to Conanicut Island Sailing Foundation, or CISF and mailed to:
7 Felucca Avenue
Jamestown, RI 02835
Registration is not complete until payment has been received.
To be clear, a camper’s spot will not be confirmed until payment has been made.
Scholarships may be available directly from Conanicut Island Sailing Foundation. Application deadlines are November 1 & May 1.
Late applications will not be considered.
Please download the application or apply online:
E-mails and letters will be mailed 3-4 weeks after the scholarship deadline closes. Recipients have 4 weeks to get their scholarship agreement form back to Meg Myles. If no scholarship agreement form is returned, the scholarship will be null and void.