This is the only camp she
has ever asked to return to!
CISF Launches a New Program - High Performance Nacra 15 Sailing
Nacra 15 sailing skills include trapezing, spinnakers, and apparent wind sailing with more complex rigging and tuning systems.
- High quality coaching on high performance boats
- Intro to Nacra 15/catamarans/apparent wind sailing
- A variety of opportunities to experience high performance sailing from introductory sessions to more advanced tactical, tuning, and boat handling sessions
Clinics and Practices are generally from 10 am – 4 pm
CISF owns 3 Nacra’s. 6-8 sailors/clinic
Helmets are required and supplied if needed, as are harnesses. (BBTalkin’ units are used to communicate with sailors.)
Life jackets are required. Pinnies are recommended, but not supplied.
Summer 2018 Clinic Pricing:
• Try Nacra 15 Sailing: $50/person/day
• Intro to Nacra Sailing Clinic: $50/person/day
• Catamaran Racing Level 1, Skill Builder: $75/person/day
• Invitational Clinic: $75/person/day
Fall Sailing 2018 Pricing:
• $100/day drop in & sail with your own boat
• $1025/day, includes use of fleet boat
• $300 Team-Member commitment – Choose any 4 days ($75/day)
• $85/hour private lesson, 2-hour minimum lesson time recommended
• $14,000 - Purchase your own Nacra 15 – Available Fall 2018
Interested in having a group come sail for a day? Contact Hannah Swett for pricing and scheduling.
Contact Hannah Swett regarding scholarship opportunities: email@example.com