Find information on our past programs and events, including recorded talks viewable in real-time.
August 24th, 2022: Motherload Movie Screening
In partnership with Jamestown Schools and Rolling Agenda, CISF held an outdoor screening of the documentary film, Motherload, chronicling one new mom’s quest to promote cargo bikes within our increasingly gas-powered, digitally-driven, and polarized communities. Mission Electric Bike was present offering demos of their own cargo bikes to event goers. You can watch the film’s trailer here.
January 20th – February 3rd, 2022: CISF Environmental Speaker Series
• Big Issues, Big Changes: A Breakdown of Environmental Issues, January 20, 2022
• One Person Can Make a Difference! January 27, 2022
• Engaging Your Community to Prioritize Climate Change, February 3, 2022
February 3rd – 19th, 2022: CISF Sailing Speaker Series
• High School & College Sailing 101, A Panel Discussion, February 10, 2022
• Foiling: Fun & Fast, but What Is It? Presented by Tom Burnham, February 17, 2022
• Marine Navigation Tips & Tricks, Presented by Suzy leech, February 24, 2021