(There are no scheduled upcoming events, check back soon!)
Past and Recorded Events
Find information on our past programs and events, including recorded talks viewable in real-time.
Motherload Movie Screening, August 24th, 2022: In partnership with Jamestown Schools and Rolling Agenda, CISF held an outdoor screening of the documentary film, Motherload, chronicling one new mom’s quest to promote cargo bikes within our increasingly gas-powered, digitally-driven, and polarized communities. Mission Electric Bike was present offering demos of their own cargo bikes to event goers. You can watch the film’s trailer here.
CISF Environmental Speaker Series, January 20th – February 3rd, 2022
• Big Issues, Big Changes: A Breakdown of Environmental Issues, January 20, 2022
• One Person Can Make a Difference! January 27, 2022
• Engaging Your Community to Prioritize Climate Change, February 3, 2022
CISF Sailing Speaker Series, February 3rd – 19th, 2022
• High School & College Sailing 101, A Panel Discussion, February 10, 2022
• Foiling: Fun & Fast, but What Is It? Presented by Tom Burnham, February 17, 2022
• Marine Navigation Tips & Tricks, Presented by Suzy leech, February 24, 2021