These forms are good for the whole year, and families may fill them out for multiple participants. We usually send these out with registration confirmation, but if you have not completed them for 2023, please do so by clicking the links below:
• Medical Release and Liability Waiver: Includes important medical considerations and contacts for participant safety.
• Photo Opt-Out Form: For families who wish for their children to NOT be photographed.
Frequently Asked Questions
• What can I do if a program is full?
Some of our programs fill up quite fast, but often we are able to accommodate more participants. If you are still interested in a program that is already full, you can join the waiting list. Click here to complete this form.
• I want to learn more about the Home-School programs, but don’t know where to start.
We are always excited to speak with parents about their interest and any questions they may have about homeschooling options. Contact our Home-School Educator, Fiona Christie, at Fiona@JamestownSailing.org with your questions and to join the homeschool mailing list.
• My child is homeschooled. Can they participate in After-School programs?
Yes! If your schedule allows, any child, homeschooled or otherwise, can participate in any program (given that they are the appropriate age).
• Do you offer scholarships for programs?
Yes! Please navigate to the Scholarships page for more information.
• When does Community Free Sail start?
Wednesday night Free Sail will start July 5th and will run until August 9th. Learn more on the Community Sailing page.